The Keynote Speaker at The Compel-DC Retreat will be Rabbi Antony Gordon whose credentials include the following:
- Certified Victor Frankel Life Coach
- Completed CERT Training (Crisis Management)
- Completed EMT Training (First Responder)
- Graduate of Harvard Law School and Harvard Business School’s Executive Programs
- Received Rabbinical Ordination in Jerusalem, Israel.
Some of the topics for discussion at The Compel-DC Retreat will include, but not be limited to the following:
- “The role of technology and social media in exacerbating stress and anxiety.”
- “Addicted to Dopamine – Social Media.”
- “Virtual relationships – Cyberbullying and more.”
- “Role models for a generation in desperate need of the right heroes.”
For information regarding reservations or more details on the program/schedule of The Compel- DC Retreat, please contact the Program Director of DC Vacations, Rebecca Moskovitz at (347) 432-9246 or email@example.com. Following a consultation with a leading CPA Firm, guests attending The Compel-DC Retreat shall be entitled to a tax-exempt deduction of up to Fifty Percent (50%) of the full cost of the program.
Compel will issue a receipt and accompanying Charity Letter to all paying guests which may be used by guests in completing their respective tax returns.